Just heard from Lynn. THEY HAVE HER AND SHE BELONGS TO THEM NOW. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, TINY, LONG FEET, BEAUTIFUL, TINY, BEAUTIFUL, SHE HAS BEEN ASLEEP THE WHOLE WHILE THEY HAVE HAD HER.God Bless all of you for all your prayers. They really have worked.
Grandma V. (Kathy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Thank goodness!! I've been clicking refresh for so long! We are so happy for you. I even had a dream last night about you getting Kate. The kids can't wait to see their new cousin. How exciting!!!!!!!!! Love to you all! Congrats to Grandma too:)!!
Lynn, PICTURES!!!!! :) I can't stand the waiting! My heart is so full of joy for you all of you, can't wait to see you. Love you bunches.
GOD BLESS YOUR NEW FAMILY MEMBER!!!
THERE COULDNT BE A BETTER FAMILY FOR KATE.
WE LOVE YOU AND CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HER. MY MOM SENDS HER LOVE AND SAYS HER PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES
THE SCHADES
PS: AMANDA CAN NOT WAIT TO GET HER HANDS ON THE BABY.
Congratulations to the new family of four. Thanks for keeping us updated. I have been thinking of all of you ALL DAY!
Can't wait to see everyone... especially Princess Kate. Is she going to be spoiled or what????
I am just SOBBING!!!!!!
Lynn, my heart is filled to overflowing with joy for you and your family - YOU HAVE YOUR BABY GIRL!!!!!!
God is so good...will wait (im)patiently for an update and pictures.
YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment