Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
(Click On Flower To Visit )

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures of Kate








We're exhausted but overjoyed. More to come soon ! ! !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!, What cheeks! I see lots of kisses in her future.:)

Cliff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cliff said...

Congratulations!

She is a very lucky and beautiful girl.

Can't wait to meet her in person. Are you up for camping Memorial weekend? Just kidding :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Seeing pictures of you all is the only thing I could think of for the past 12 hours! You have a baby girl!!!! Can you believe it? I am overwhelmed with happiness for you guys. Chris is a big brother!! How wonderful. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

She is Beautiful.

God is Good,

Love ya,

Mom

Our Journey To Eden said...

Oh, I just love the newborn look. She looks so sweet and content. I can't wait to meet her!!!!