Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
(Click On Flower To Visit )

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Only a few more hours...

After a crazy packing spree, a speedy trip to the airport, we took 2 flights and landed in St. Lake at 12:40 our time. (10:40 here)

We were met by Aunt Charlotte who knew her way around quite well and led our way to Greg and Sue's . We were greeted with hugs and hot cookies fresh out of the oven. We got settled and were finally in bed around 1 am. (we realized we had been up 23 hours!)

We woke up around 7 and couldn't get back to sleep! We have been ready to go to the hospital for an hour or so. Our plan is to meet G (our agent) around 12:00 to sign papers and FINALLY meet our baby.

I was disappointed that we were not able to see her sooner but I think the wait has to do with the adoption being closed, and not wanting us to cross paths with the birth-parents.

We are excited and on our way to stop at Starbucks (Mormon's don't drink coffee) and Wal-mart! We took the car seat but left the base at home! I guess I am getting that pink infant seat!!

Keep Jim in your prayers his leg is really bothering him and travel yesterday was grueling for him..

Keep R, G and Kate (dare I say she's ours?) in your prayers too!

3 comments:

Our Journey To Eden said...

Thanks for keeping all of us updated! Please... as soon as you can... PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am checking your blog constantly because I can't wait to see you with Kate in your arms! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

I am ready to jump out of my skin with excitment, cant wait to see pictures. Happy Birthday Kate!!!!
You're in my constant prayers.