It has been a very hectic few days. I can say that I am currently at peace and cozy in my sweats after a hot shower waiting for Jim to get home with movies and a couple pizzas.
Our day began with Chris' opening day baseball pictures at 8am and his game at 8:30. They lost by a mile, they cut the game short at 9:30 and Chris never got to bat. But he took it very well and was happy with his juice bag and bag of chips!
By 10:00 we were at Target picking up odds and ends for our big sleep over for Doug's birthday. Hit Meijer and a pet store and were home by 12:30. I spent the rest of the afternoon baking Doug's cake, while I directed Chris with picking up and decorating the house.
I was literally finished cleaning up the frosting mess about 10 minutes before Doug got here.
And now the hard part is over, I get to snuggle up with Jim watching movies while my son has some freedom to be a kid.
How can I be sad? My life is amazing.
Take a lesson from Chris... enjoy the chips and move on.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Finally at peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment