Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
(Click On Flower To Visit )

Friday, October 10, 2008

5 Months

Our big girl is now 5 months old and getting cuter by the minute. She is between 18 and 19lbs now and eating baby food! So far she has had green beans, peas, carrots and sweet potatoes! Chris & Grandma had a blast feeding her, her first bite of green beans! Don't let that face fool you, she LOVES them!! (click on the pic for a closer look)

Also on her 5 month birthday we had our last post-placement visit with our social worker. Once she sends an update to our adoption agency, they will get the ball rolling to finalize our adoption. Kate will be officially ours hopefully by the end of November!

P.S. Thanks to everyone who signed the petition, I was overwelmed and humbled at how many names I knew on the list... Thank-you!

3 comments:

Ava's family said...

Lynn,
She is just too cute! I'm just so happy for you guys!

Lynn said...

Thanks Lisa!!! We are so happy to have her!! She is truly a blessing.

Nikki said...

Ooh! 5 months!
She is SO cute! And, I love that first funny face...

I really need your help, if you could email me when you get a chance it would be much appreciated.
XO