OH MY GOSH! I've been waiting on your other website for you to post pictures! I finally called Chris and asked if there is another site. Sorry, so late! WOW, words can't explain the excitement we feel for all of you. What a charming little girl, she's beautiful, just beautiful! Can't wait to see the new little bundle of joy! Have a safe trip back and always remember: "Dreams really do come true"! Love, The Hartley Bunch
6 comments:
Just Beautiful!
How long till you can come home????
Amiee & All,
We expected to hear from our agency today on when... but alas, no.
I am hoping to hear tomorrow, and hoping to fly home Wednesday.
Having a wonderful time with our Utah cousins, but eager to get home and unite my children.
Lynn, I am so smitten with that little girl of yours!
Hope you get to come home Wednesday - I know you must miss Chris like crazy by now!
Love you!
I am so happy for you all. Kate is just so darling. Love and XXXX to the happy family. Come home soon.
Aunt Dorothy
OH MY GOSH! I've been waiting on your other website for you to post pictures! I finally called Chris and asked if there is another site. Sorry, so late! WOW, words can't explain the excitement we feel for all of you. What a charming little girl, she's beautiful, just beautiful! Can't wait to see the new little bundle of joy! Have a safe trip back and always remember: "Dreams really do come true"!
Love,
The Hartley Bunch
Post a Comment