I am overjoyed to be with Kate on her first Mother's Day, but I am sad that our family is not complete yet because Chris is not with us. Twelve years ago today we had our sweet baby boy baptized, what a joyous day that was. I miss you Chris, can't wait until both my babies are together.
Ms. Judy thinks you and Kate look just alike what do you think Chris?





4 comments:
You will all be together soon...Happy Mother's Day, Lynn!
Happy Mother's Day Lynn! Kate is such a little doll. Hope you are all home soon with Chris. We are all here celebrating Mother's Day -Aunt Dorothy,Jamie, Keith,Thelma, Dad, Fred etc.- and everyone is enjoying your pics of Kate. We were all hoping to see Chris too, but your Mom and Chris have not showed up. So for the first time since I can remember, both my children are with me for Mother's Day. I pray you are all together again soon.
Love,
Kathleen & Fred
Happy Mothers day! You win for best gift ever.
Happy Mother's Day to the new mommy of two!
Post a Comment