Because I turned off my ringer when I went to meet with the loan officer at the bank and because I took two phone calls when I got home, I didn't notice that "G"our adoption agent had called at 6:22. When I called back, someone named Katie told me that everyone had gone home and that I could call back in the morning, "unless it was an emergency" then she would try and contact her on her cell. I asked her to please do that!
So it is 9:20 in Utah now and no call back... I will be calling exactly at 10:30 on the dot in the morning!!!
Oh yeah! The message?
A birthmother in Utah named "R" chose our profile (top 2) and wanted a conference call with us! eek!
Just pray!
Update: called at 10:30 our time and "G" wasn't in the office yet...... going to be a long day.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Waiting... Waiting... More Waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment