Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
(Click On Flower To Visit )

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blessings Overflow...

After all these years, the reality of us having a baby in our home in the next month or so, is very surreal. I am doing things like buying diapers, making shopping and packing lists and taking the tags off toys and clothes I have had for a long time. A shower is being planned, the nursery is being set up again, I am overwhelmed with excitement.

When my mom was over on Tuesday to do some sewing for the nursery, I was having trouble getting a deep breath and couldn't concentrate. Yesterday, I put a teaspoon of salt in my coffee!! Thankfully I realized, before I took a sip. I dumped out the cup gave it a quick rinse, but of course my first 2 sips were like a salt rimmed "Coffee-rita". What am I going to do when we are actually matched?

Yesterday as I came home from picking up Lainey from school, I noticed a box on the porch. I hadn't ordered anything...(excitement!) It was addressed to me!!! My cousin Kathleen and her husband Fred had sent me this cute pink bouncy seat!!! (Thank-you so much!)


I realized then... other people believe too....this isn't just a dream.

No comments: