OMG thats funny. Priceless! Did you have a thigh, a leg, or a cheek?
YES!
Thank you so much for making our day with these pictures of Kate! I just keep cracking up when I look at the one of her on the platter. She is going to love that one later on. They are SO cute Lynn. She is the cutest baby ever!
Kim,My pleasure!
She sure is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
I'll take that little turkey on the platter anyday!!!
Those pictures are hilarious!!!I miss sweet Kate...can't wait to see her (and squeeze her) again.Congrats on officially becoming a family of four!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMG thats funny. Priceless! Did you have a thigh, a leg, or a cheek?
YES!
Thank you so much for making our day with these pictures of Kate! I just keep cracking up when I look at the one of her on the platter. She is going to love that one later on. They are SO cute Lynn. She is the cutest baby ever!
Kim,
My pleasure!
She sure is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
I'll take that little turkey on the platter anyday!!!
Those pictures are hilarious!!!
I miss sweet Kate...can't wait to see her (and squeeze her) again.
Congrats on officially becoming a family of four!
Post a Comment