One of the best things that has come from our Journey to Hope, has been the support and friendships I have made along the way that I never would have had otherwise. Nikki is a friend I found while blogging who lives here in our area. She adopted a baby from China 3 years ago, and her daughter Lily is now 4. She is such a beauty, smart and funny, and soon to be a big sister herself!
A few weeks back we had the chance to visit and my camera batteries were dead, Nikki took a few pictures and today I noticed she posted them on her blog! Since we are still waiting to share our news of Kate with our agency and the adoption world she was careful not to disclose too much about our girl... take a peek at Lily and Kate here: Life With Lily Lin
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Kate's Been Blogged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment