Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
(Click On Flower To Visit )

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Scoop On Poop - By Chris (Guest Blogger)

poop

I’ll never forget the day Kate had her funniest poop yet! Kate is the funniest pooper in history! On June 16, 2008, Kate made me laugh so hard, I couldn’t stop. First my mom was feeding her and she had her hand right on her bottom. When she felt the pressure change, she knew Kate had just pooped. When she took Kate into her room and set her on the changing table and opened her diaper, she saw a huge splat of diarrhea, she immediately told me to get another diaper. When she finished wiping her, she started pooping again! I laughed. My mom wiped her again, and said “I think the poopy is all done.” Then she put her finger right by her bottom, and Kate squirted a little more at my mom! It actually went sideways toward her! I was laughing so hard, I don’t think I can laugh any more!

The above pictures were from Kate’s first blowout a week ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats GROSS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Get ready Chris, there will be many more blowouts to come! That one may be hard to beat though:). Good job on your first blog entry. I look forward to reading them each week!

Our Journey To Eden said...

Chris... this is one of the best posts ever!!!!!!!!

How hilarious!!!!!!!!! I love that you took a picture of your mom!

Anonymous said...

Baby Kate is just sending some LOVE!

~ Douglass