Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
(Click On Flower To Visit )

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pinch Me I Must Be Dreaming!



Our sweet Kate is almost 4 weeks old and getting cuter by the day. I'm not sure how much she is weighing these days but I'm betting she is now well over 7 lbs. Her cheeks are nice and chubby and she can not fit into her preemie outfits anymore! She has a pediatritian appointment on Tuesday we will know more then.

We are adjusting pretty well with a baby in the house, especially with all the wonderful visitors we have had. The barage of well wishers has kept us going and has made our first weeks at home so much fun. Thank you all so much for your outpouring of love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a precious picture.

Our Journey To Eden said...

What a beautiful picture!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a picture to cherish forever!

~ Linda

Nikki said...

Oh, I love that!!!!!
What a wonderful dream come true.